Our Upcoming Projects
- Survey of site and selection of appropriate LED luminaries for one to one replacement of existing luminaries.
- Dismantling of existing non LED Luminaries & store at place provided by site authority.
- Fixing ,testing & commissioning of LED luminaries
- Arranging sufficient trained man power for executing assigned job.
- Arranging complete infrastructure crane vehicle, ladder, test equipments, tools, safety equipment-shoes, helmet, gloves & Safety Belt etc which are mandatory to complete project work.
- Extra material Local Purchase-wire, insulation tape, cable ties, nut bolts etc, required to complete site work & paying local conveyance for shifting of lights & team from one place to another place at site.
- Ensuring required discipline is maintained by him and his working team.
- Ensuring proper installation commissioning and testing of LED luminaries which meets quality requirement of client.
- Generating and rising appropriate document (installation and commissioning format, old material handing over format & Work Permit format of Petrol Pump) on completion of installation & commissioning work.
- Getting installation and commission format properly signed and stamped from concerned authority of IOCL.
- Getting all old Lights / material removed from existing place (room, office , canopy, hoarding, street light poles etc) stored at a place provided by site authorities , get those counted properly, filling old material handed over format accurately & get this document signed & stamped by site authorized person.
- Service Provider shall also be responsible to furnish signed & stamped documents proving that installation job assigned to the service provider is completed in all respect. Such documents must be duly signed by the contact person of the installation site or any of its authorized signatory.
Survey of site and selection of appropriate LED luminaries for one to one replacement of existing luminaries. Dismantling of existing non LED Luminaries & store at place provided by site authority. Fixing ,testing & commissioning of LED luminaries
PAN India Street Light Installation
- The Contractor will provide the services of Electric Street Lighting by installing complete set of 7610 LED Street Lights and dismantling of Old Street light fixtures (“the Work”) .
- The Company shall supply the material to the Contractor for the Work in these locations & if the location is nearby the working site then Contractor have to bring of their own.
- The Contractor is required to complete installation of 300 street lighting per day and invoice shall be raised on monthly basis.
- The Contractor shall possess valid electrical license for executing the said works.
- The Contractor is responsible for handing over the old fixtures to the Company warehouse/godown.
- All the cable connections shall be applied with anti-corrosion gel and insulated with self-bonding insulation tape issued by the Contractor if required.
- The Contractor shall employ suitable skilled persons to carry out the said Works.
- The Contractor shall regularly supervise and monitor the progress of work and keep informed to the Company about the progress of work on daily basis.
- The Contractor shall ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with supply of street lighting material by the Company and within the total of the contract amount without any cost escalation.
- During the period of maintenance, the Contractor shall take appropriate measures for ensuring safety of working personnel, as per all applicable laws in general and with special focus in working at heights, working on/in the vicinity of power supply lines.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for all statutory compliances as may be required with regard to the activities to be performed to execute the scope of work under the contract including requirements under Contract Labour Acts, Safety of the workmen deployed etc. including all expenses incurred for the same.
- The Contractor shall be solely responsible / maintain necessary Insurance against loss of materials, cash, or workman disability and death compensation claims of the persons deployed at the Works.
- The Contractor don’t pay refundable Security deposit then Contractor shall provide to their workmen like Safari Semi Safety Helmet, Electrician Jacket, Hand Gloves, ladder to climb a Electric pole for 25-30 feet, All sized spanner, Tester, Wire cutter, Cutting Player, Plus & Star Screw driver, Chisel, Hammer etc..
- The Contractor have to make clamps and bending rod through fabricator for light fittings clamps if required as per the specification required and bill of these amount will be claimed.
- The Contractor has to take own room for workmen on the proposed site . If the Contractor leaves the work in between then he/she has no right to claim for payment of the work done and he can leave the work after completion.
- The Contractor must take the material on per day basis only on writing & should submit remaining and replaced material in writing.
- The Contractor must send us images through WhatsApp of each and every pole at the time of working.
- The Contractor must mail us day to day report latest by 08:00 pm to our mail id.
- The Contractor must report the actual number of lights on daily basis.
- The Contractor must have the liabilities of Lodging and boarding of their workmen.
|Sl No.||District||No. of Street Light||Required Manpower|
|Sl No.||District||No. of Street Light||Required Manpower|
|11||Komaram Bheem Asifabad||12930||60|
The Contractor will provide the services of Electric Street Lighting by installing complete set of 7610 LED Street Lights and dismantling of Old Street light fixtures (“the Work”) . The Company shall supply the material to the Contractor for the Work in these locations & if the location is nearby the working site then Contractor have to bring of their own.
HDPE PLB Pipes
- For Internal Links; The links are inside client premises. No payment shall he made by A TPL to contractor on account of ROW charges hut the contractor shall do reinstatement. However, in exceptional cases where ROW permission is required as per survey, TCII shall pay the ROW charges hut contractor has to get ROW estimate prepared from the respective agencies. The contractor shall do all the necessary liaising and co-ordination for ROW.
- For External Links: No payment shall he done by the contractor on account of ROW charges hut the contractor has to get ROW estimate prepared from the respective agencies. The contractor shall do all the necessary liaising and co-ordination for ROW.
- Cable Construction: The Optical Fiber Cable is laid through HDPE PLB Pipes buried at a nominal depth of 165 cm’s. The steps involved in OF Cable construction are as under excavation of trenches in all types of soil strata including rock up to a nominal depth of 165 cm’s, in accordance to Construction specification along National/State Highways, other roads inside campus of the Client and outside in public domain.
- HDD method shall he deployed for duct lying in soft soil area as well as in built up area except for rocky and non-feasible area where open trenching shall he done.
- Laying of HDPE PLB pipes/ Coils coupled by HDPE PLB sockets in excavated trenches, on bridges and culverts, and road crossings as per Construction, Specifications and sealing of HDPE PLB pipe ends at every manhole by end caps of suitable size. Single or multiple HDPE PLB pipe shall he pulled through HDD wherever applicable.
- Providing and Installation of all materials such as GI Pipes & damps, DWC with couplers, Full/Half round RCC Pipes, RCC Slabs and RCC Route Joint Indicators. Road Bridge Crossing including materials such as GI pipes & clamps, DWC with couplers, Full. Half round RCC Pipes, and RCC Slabs for mechanical protection by RCC Pipes/GI pipes DWC pipes and/or concreting/chambering according to construction wherever required, e. Installation of Warning Tape.
- Back filling and dressing of the excavated trenches by compaction and reinstatement according to construction specifications.
- Construction of manholes of given size as per specification. Laying (Pilling)/Blowing of Optical Fiber Cable in laid duct with proper tools and accessories as per construction specifications. Sealing of both ends of the manholes by the hard rubber bush of suitable size to amid entry of rodents into the HDPE/PLB pines, putting
- Split HDPE . RCC/DWC pipes with proper fixtures over cable in the manhole to protect the bare cable in the pulling manhole. Back filling and dressing of manholes.
- Construction of Joint Chamber/fixing pre cast jointing chamber as per specification filling of jointing chamber with, sand. placing either pre-cast RCC cover or stone of suitable size on Jointing chamber to protect the joint and backfilling of jointing chamber with excavated soil on jointing chamber to blowing of QF cable.
- Jointing and termination of QF cable in joint chambers and FDMS.
- Submission of Red Line Diagram/ complete route information meeting the measurement book records.
- FDMS, Fiber Termination Boxes in building and Jetty & Termination of fibers and Pigtails splicing Jointing and testing.
- Our rates will be @ Rs.380.00 Per meter. & the total Cost of Project Rs 38000000.00 (Inclusive of all taxes, duties & levies (Except GST @18% Extra) and shall remain firm during the completion & handing over of the project as per the satisfaction of the user.
- Completion Schedule will be 120 Days W.E.F. the issued date of the Work Order
- In case of non-compliance to contractual terms OR on the basis of progress of the project till 30 KM completion within one month after the labor mobilization with 2 No. HDD & 30 No’s Manpower present and working on daily basis on or before 06th. January 2018, we will evaluate the status of the work to proceed further towards completion of the remaining work of the project.
- RECOVERY FOR LESSER DEPTH respect.
- Recovery for lesser depth shall be as per client’s tender terms & conditions. Proportionate payment would be done m case of lesser depth which is mentioned below: Payment = Approved rate X (Actual Depth in cm/165)
- In case the contractor is not able to achieve full depth, he shall take prior permission of the purchaser/client for digging lesser depth based on site constraints such as rocky area, presence of pipelines, power cables etc In such cases, decision on no deduction in the payment will be made by the client on case-to-case basis and the same shall be applicable to the contractor on back-to back basis & same is applicable for awarded Quantity based on daily measured progress & Target Dates.
- Note: All the above payments are subject to the deduction of tax.
For Internal Links; The links are inside client premises. No payment shall he made by A TPL to contractor on account of ROW charges hut the contractor shall do reinstatement. However, in exceptional cases where ROW permission is required as per survey, TCII shall pay the ROW charges hut contractor has to get ROW estimate prepared from the respective agencies. The contractor shall do all the necessary liaising and co-ordination for ROW.
Solar Solution Installation
- Solar Solution: There are approx. 97000 BOs/EDOs where Solar Solution Installation is required. Solar Solution consist of solar panel, UPS, Connecting cables etc. Solar Solution is mainly used to power the RICT device and its peripherals at various EDOs.
- Technical Specifications of Solar Hybrid UPS (Tritronics) is as under –
- Below is the list of material which is supplied as a part of Solar Solution Master Box in the Branch Post offices –
- Solar Hybrid UPS , Model : TSP ‐100DC .
- Photovoltaic (PV) panel of 25 Wp .
- Solar Panel Mounting Frame.
- DC output cables to connect the Handheld devices & additional
- Battery in cradle with Solar UPS for charging.
- Internal: Li‐Ion battery pack of 7.4V/8.8AH
- USB cable for connectivity
- Operating Manual
- Details of accessories which are supplied as a part of solution is depicted below–
- Solar UPS: Stand-alone compact device which shall be placed near the MCD / Cradle / Printer in the work area of the Branch Post Master (BPM).
- Should charge the UPS battery from 0% to 100% capacity in 6 hours. At least 10 meters long electrical wire would be required for connection that if longer cables are required due to site conditions, the same shall be provided without any extra charge.
- Battery: Sealed maintenance free. Solar Solution Installation Team (SIT) shall provide all accessories to mount the Solar Panel on the Roof Top or most optimum location near/ around the EDOs that will provide maximum sunlight on the Solar Panel. The metal rod on which the solar frame will be fixed is already tilled. The site engineer need to identify the south direction while use of a compass.
- Site Engineer has to check the functioning of the complete installation with respect to charging of the Solar UPS.
- RICOH will share the location of BOs/EDOs under various postal Divisional Offices (DO) where the solar solution are scheduled for installation along with DO SPOC and Branch Post Master Contact details.
- Field engineer is also required to fill site survey form and get the same sign and stamped with BPM. It should be done before the time of installation itself and there is no additional visit required for this.
- RICOH is responsible for delivery of material. Field engineer has to arrange the accessories required for the installation of solar solution and connection with UPS at the BOs.
- is required to share the Division wise installation schedule with Ricoh as the same needs to be shared with DOP. DOP will inform BPMs for their availability on the specified schedule as shared by the .
- Solar Installation Team will be responsible to seek confirmation from respective BPMs over phone for scheduling Installation activity in advance.
- needs to work in close coordination with Ricoh’s Circle Project Manager (CPM) and will update the progress on a regular basis. CPM will extend all necessary support to in case of any field level coordination issues.
- Solar Installation will share their Central Email ID, phone numbers and SPOC for the coordination and reporting purpose.
- will share the contact details of Installation Engineers with phone numbers in advance before installation with RICOH and RICOH CPMs in 10 day advance before installation.
- Field engineer will open the packed boxes of Solar Solution in the presence of BPM. Field engineer along with BPM will ensure the material is in good conditions and suitable for the Installation. In case of any damage is found in the material, Field Engineer need to request BPM to intimate his concerned Divisional SPOC who in turn need to share the formal information to Ricoh’s central Project team.
- Field engineer will carry all the necessary tools with all the supporting tools, stainless steel nuts, SS-bolts that are necessary to perform the installation. They will consider that the location should be of any type that could have any type of roof and conditions of the locations. So they will be well prepared with all necessary tools for any kind of conditions they may face for installation. SIT may require to perform civil work as per the requirement at site. SIT need to carry necessary material for civil work (if required).
- During Installation Field engineer, in consultation with BPM, should determine the position where the UPS should be kept to ensure easy charging of Battery even during working hours of the BO (e.g. near the BPM Working Table).
- Field engineer, in consultation with BPM, should identify the location of the Grid Power Point at BO to connect UPS with Grid Power Point.
Field engineer, in consultation with BPM, should determine location of installation of Solar Panel e.g. Roof Top or most optimum location near/around the BO room so as to get maximum sunlight on Solar Panel viz. it will determine whether the Solar Panel can be installed on roof top facing south. SIT will consider that a spot from where the distance from that specific spot to the room housing the Solar UPS should not be too far, this will also avoid unnecessary wastage of connecting cables.
- Field engineer in consent with BPM to choose a spot to make the wall hole so that the cable can be passed easily and will make sure that wall hole should not hinder other things present in that place.
- Field Engineer will lay the 2 core copper strand cable with plastic sheath in a proper conduit to connect the UPS and solar panel and will make sure the proper reliable clamping should be used in order to avoid hanging, cuts, bends and unexpected interference of the cable.
- Field Engineer will do proper civil works required for installation of solar panel.
- Field Engineer will demonstrate the proper connectivity, charging of UPS and proper working of Solar Panel and UPS to BPM.
- All accessories required for the installation of Solar Solution at the BO and making it operational i.e. any accessories required to mount the Solar Panel, any accessories required to connect the UPS with Solar Panel & Grid Power Point etc. should be supplied by Solar Installation Team.
- After installation, Field Engineer should carry out prescribed Installation Test along with BPM. SIT/Service Engineer & BPM will jointly determine whether the prescribed Installation Tests are successful or not. BPM should satisfy himself / herself fully that both Solar Panel & UPS are working fine.
- If the prescribed Installation Tests are not successful, the Solar Installation Team should carry out troubleshooting steps till the all the prescribed Installation Tests are successfully passed.
- Post successful installation, Solar Installation Team should prepare the Solar Solution Installation Report in the prescribed format given in Annexure. The Installation Service Engineer should sign this report and obtain the signature of BPM explaining him/her the content of the report. One copy of the Solar Solution Installation Report should be given to the BPM for office record and one for RICOH.
- Solar Installation Team should also take Site Photos (refer details provided in Deliverables)
- After receiving the soft copies, verification of the installation will be carried out by Ricoh Project team.
- If the verification results are not found proper, RICOH will inform to Solar Installation Team for the rectification. The Solar Solution Team will visit the BO again and complete the installation properly and get the complaint closed without any additional cost.
- Based on the activity done during revisit, the Solar Installation Team should prepare revised Solar Solution Installation Report. The report should be jointly authenticated by Installation Service Engineer & BPM.
Solar Solution: There are approx. 97000 BOs/EDOs where Solar Solution Installation is required. Solar Solution consist of solar panel, UPS, Connecting cables etc. Solar Solution is mainly used to power the RICT device and its peripherals at various EDOs.